- Are you thirsting for a summer recharge?
- Are you eager to slim down this summer?
- Are you ready to prepare your body for fall by boosting your immunity?
- Are you feeling sluggish through the season's heat, but don't want to stop eating all the delicious summer foods?
- Do you want to maximize your digestion & absorption of the good foods you already eat for increased energy and sharper mental clarity?
Refresh!: A TrulyFood Summer Cleanse
If you answered "YES!" to any of these questions, you won't want to miss this opportunity to REFRESH yourself this SUMMER.
- tone your gut
- reduce your load
- improve nutrient availability
- feel brighter, lighter, and cleaner within days!
Refresh Your Energy Now!
With a Sensational Seasonal Soup, Salad, Smoothie & Juice Feast
"I feel so much more peaceful and connected to ME."
I bought a thermos and filled it with the winter veggie soup to take with me to an all-day meeting in Seattle yesterday and that worked great. I'm eating yummy salads for dinner. I have lost several pounds, which makes me thrilled and I'm managing a full work day and playing soccer at night. I am excited to feel this good. I feel so much more peaceful and connected to ME. A big thank you to Andrea and Andrea for this great new journey in my life. Yippee Skippee!
~ Gail V
"It's so good to know that we can actually make room for ourselves and our needs every now and then."
Why A Summer Cleanse?
A cleanse is your opportunity to slow down, to quiet what's coming into your body, and to activate your systems of detoxification and elimination. The results: You feel stronger, leaner, healthier and better able to cope with the many challenges that life presents.
Summer offers a bounty of water-filled and antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables that are just what your body needs for a gentle and soothing purification. You want to maximize your intake of this seasonal produce to harness and promote the healing potential of the season.
Summer is also the season to focus on the health of your heart and small intestines. By supporting these organs you tap into your innate ability to reinvigorate yourself and your immune system for the colder seasons ahead.
Seasonal cleansing is one key to whole-body restoration.
It's your ticket to blossom.
Got Cleansing Questions?
Check out our Refresh FAQ by clicking here.
This summer join Andrea Nakayama & Andrea Livingston to Refresh and find the One-Week seasonal cleansing feast appropriate for your body. We combine our nutritional and culinary expertise to bring you detailed instruction about the season's systems of detoxification, a comprehensive & outlined protocol and support system, and seasonal recipes that will warm your heart! The entire system promises to enliven, invigorate & refresh your body, mind, and spirit, and give your immune system the helping hand it'll thank you for in the months to come.
Refresh: A Summer Cleanse
Saturday, August 4th online tele-class
9:00 - 10:30 am PST
One Week Cleanse
August 6th through August 12th
investment: only $147/person
Cost includes all of the following!
- 1-1/2 hour tele-class with teachings about cleansing and restoring the health of the small intestine for improved digestion, absorption, immunity and overall health as well as how to navigate your cleansing journey to optimize the benefits
- daily protocol for the entire week of cleansing
- crazy delicious recipes to choose from that will inspire your use of seasonal produce
- handouts to help guide you through the cleanse and any detox symptoms that you might experience
- list of supplies to assist you with the protocol
- options for finding the cleanse level appropriate for you
- resources for purchase of any recommended supplements &
one of the best parts. . .
- on-line support from Andrea & Andrea throughout the week
"The cleanse made me aware of things I could change in my everyday diet to support my health."
While I have always eaten a fairly healthy and balanced diet with lots of veggies and an occasional slug of greens in water, I really enjoy the opportunity to take it deeper with the week long TrulyFood cleanses each season. It's a new way for me to think about the changing of the outer and inner worlds through the year. I will admit that it's hard for me to even go seven days on that stringent of a diet, but this last cleanse I was able to accompany my wife for the entire week because the food is so good and its all laid out so simply. During my first TrulyFood cleanse I uncovered a gluten intolerance - my first beer after the cleanse resulted in a small patch of hives! While this was not exactly pleasant it was a bit of a personal physiological revelation that has enabled me to better support my health and energy to keep up with a busy career and three kids. I'm ultimately grateful that the cleanse made me aware of things I could change in my everyday diet to support my health.
~ Dave Jeffery, Portland, OR
What You'll Learn
- How and why to cleanse your body for the season.
- Which foods boost your body's ability to detoxify, feel lean, and recapture energy.
- Which herbs and supplements act to boost your immunity.
- How to feel nourished even while cleansing.
- What additional practices to engage in throughout the cleanse to amplify your body's ability to detoxify.
Whether you're new to cleansing or are a seasoned cleanser, whether in PDX or Paris or Poughkeepsie, you'll find your needs met with menu plans, practices, & daily guidance.
Get ready to Refresh!
Refresh: A Summer Cleansee is part one of a four part Seasonal Cleansing Series. Each class is offered individually. Attend all four cleanses throughout the year--each of which will focus on different organs in the body and have a different protocol--and receive 15% off the final cleanse!
"The teleseminar held my attention so tight I was disappointed when it was over."
I sat down to listen to the teleseminar with Andrea & Andrea after a busy Monday of getting my kids to school, producing a live radio show and mapping out menus and carpools for the rest of the week. I was distracted and preoccupied and only half paying attention until Andrea Nakayama asked me to stand up and feel my liver. That got my attention and she held it tight for the rest of the call. I was able to follow her seminar so easily and happily that I was disappointed when it was over.
~ Susan Davis, Chapel Hill, NC