- Are you struggling to keep your new year's resolutions?
- Are you tired or stressed out? Maybe experiencing some winter blues?
- Are you yearning for depth and quiet? Is it finally time to sink into the roots of your self after the lingering flurry and overactivity of the holidays?
- Here's the opportunity you've been waiting for!
- TrulyFood ~ the joint venture of Replenish PDX and Phytofoods ~ is back to bring you the seasonal cleanse you've been hungering for . .
no matter where you are, we've got the cleanse for YOU!
Revitalize: A TrulyFood Winter Cleanse
New & Improved Recipes and Content
One Week of Cleansing Comfort Foods for Your Body, Mind & Spirit
On-Line Class with Recording Available to suit your needs.
- Are you eager to resist the temptation to be busy and sink into some winter restoration?
- Are you looking to sustain your immunity through the long season and restore your adrenal and energy reserves?
- Would you like to decrease your internal inflammation, and support your major organs of elimination and detoxification?
- Are you feeling sluggish and tired, and craving the chance to rest and digest so that you can reactivate your inner fire?
- Do you want to feel comforted by all the delicious foods of the season, nourishing yourself inside and out?
If you answered "YES!" to any of these questions, you'll not want to miss this opportunity to REVITALIZE your energy, balance and optimal health. With this cleanse you can begin the processes to:
- strengthen your immunity
- come into sync with your body
- support your adrenals (those overworked fight-or-flight glands)
- eliminate the ups & downs of mood and energy swings
- feel alert, rested, leaner, & balanced within days!
Revitalize Yourself Now!
With this TrulyFood One-Week Comforting, Nourishing & Cleansing Journey
enjoy simple soups, stews, winter salads and restorative teas
This winter join Andrea Nakayama and Andrea Livingston of TrulyFood to Revitalize and find the one-week cleanse that's appropriate for your body. We combine our nutritional and culinary expertise to bring you a detailed and outlined protocol and support system that promises to revive, nourish and enrich your body, mind, and spirit through the long months of winter and beyond.
“I lost 5 pounds and have permanently released some old issues which were getting in the way of releasing more weight.”
As an alternative health practitioner I've done plenty of cleanses in my life. The most transformative cleanse I've ever done was Andrea Nakayama & Andrea Livingston’s TrulyFood Cleanse. By the end of the week I had permanently changed some lifelong eating habits, changed some foods I was eating, and changed my mind about the role of raw and blended food in my life. Best of all I lost 5 pounds and have permanently released some old issues which were getting in the way of releasing more weight. I was enjoying it so much I did a second week!
~ Nina Price, Licensed Acupuncturist/Herbalist, Wellness Coach, Palo Alto, CA
Revitalize: A Winter Cleanse
class to introduce materials, protocols and get you ready for your personal cleanse.
easy to access online recording available to listen-in when you'd like
Cost includes all of the following!:
- 1-1/2 to 2 hour class with teachings about cleansing & supporting the body's systems
- daily protocol for the entire week
- delicious recipes to choose from
- video demos in the kitchen with Andrea L!
- handouts to help guide you through the cleanse
- list of supplies to assist you with the protocol
- options for finding the cleanse level appropriate for you
- instructions for purchase of any recommended supplements
- online support from Andrea & Andrea throughout the week during the live offering!
"I feel so much more peaceful and connected to ME."
I bought a thermos and filled it with the winter veggie soup to take with me to an all-day meeting in Seattle yesterday and that worked great. I'm eating yummy salads for dinner. I have lost several pounds, which makes me thrilled and I'm managing a full work day and playing soccer at night. I am excited to feel this good. I feel so much more peaceful and connected to ME. A big thank you to Andrea and Andrea for this great new journey in my life. Yippee Skippee!
~ Gail V
"It's so good to know that we can actually make room for ourselves and our needs every now and then."
What You'll Learn:
- How and why to cleanse your body for the season.
- Which foods boost your body's ability to detoxify, feel lean, and recapture energy.
- Which herbs and supplements act to boost your immunity, decrease inflammation, and increase the elimination of toxins.
- How to feel nourished even while cleansing.
- What additional practices to engage in throughout the cleanse to amplify your body's ability to detoxify.
Why A Winter Cleanse?
A cleanse is your opportunity to slow down, to quiet what's coming into your body, and to activate your systems of detoxification and elimination. The inflammatory foods go out. The nourishing, supportive, and nutrient-dense foods come in. This ultimately results in the benefits you desire: clarity, focus, intention, decreased cravings, balance and renewed energy. Yet let's face it: winter is a tough time to cleanse!
Fortunately, winter offers us the rooted and prevailing fruits and vegetables that are just what your body needs for a conducive and comforting detoxification.
Winter is also the season to slow down, to conserve and restore your energy. It's time to burrow and consolidate your vitality to allow for the outburst of new life, creativity, and the inspiration of spring. Winter is the time to focus on one of your major organs of elimination ~ the kidneys and its comrades the bladder and the adrenal glands ~ which may be overworked and fatigued in our fast-paced lives. By supporting these organs you tap into your innate ability to reinvigorate, reinspire and renew yourself and your immunity through the winter months and well into spring. You CAN rebuild and restore the stressed out areas of your body that are slowing you down and impacting your energy.
Seasonal cleansing is one key to restoration.
It's your remedy for renewal.
Whether you're new to cleansing or are a seasoned cleanser, whether in Portland or Paris or Park Slope, you'll find your needs met with menu plans, practices, daily guidance and support.
Are you ready to Revitalize?
Have more questions?
"The teleseminar held my attention so tight I was disappointed when it was over."
I sat down to listen to the teleseminar with Andrea & Andrea after a busy Monday of getting my kids to school, producing a live radio show and mapping out menus and carpools for the rest of the week. I was distracted and preoccupied and only half paying attention until Andrea Nakayama asked me to stand up and feel my liver. That got my attention and she held it tight for the rest of the call. I was able to follow her seminar so easily and happily that I was disappointed when it was over.
~ Susan Davis, Chapel Hill, NC
Revitalize: A Winter Cleanse is one part of a 4-part Seasonal Cleansing Series. Each class is offered individually. Attend all four cleanses throughout the year~each of which will focus on different organs in the body and have a different protocol~and receive 15% off the final cleanse (redeemed after purchase)!
Grab a friend to sign-up and cleanse together. You can trade off the shopping and food prep and have your own personal support system!